Cayo Santa María, 7 – 10, May 2024
The Institute of Plant Biotechnology is pleased to invite you to the XV International Symposium on Plant Biotechnology that will take place from May 7 to 10, 2024.
In its fifteenth edition, we invite professors, researchers, students, businessmen, civil servants, producers and managers to share experiences around agrobiotechnologies. Experts from Cuba and the world will have a space to combine knowledge from a multidisciplinary perspective in scientific sessions and a trade fair.
The venue of our appointment will be the beautiful tourist area of Cayos de Villa Clara.
- Technological innovation in agrobiotechnology
- In vitro culture of plant cells, tissues and organs
- Mass propagation of plants for seed and food production
- Genetic improvement for the search for resistance to biotic and abiotic factors
- Omics in agrobiotechnology
- Alternatives for nutrition and phytosanitary protection of plants with the use of bioproducts
- Production of innovative goods and services from agrobiotechnologies
- Artificial intelligence, automation, robotics and the internet of things applied to agrobiotechnology
- Contribution of agrobiotechnologies to resilience in the face of climate change
- Logistics chains for the agrobiotechnological industry
- Impacts of agrobiotechnologies on sustainable food production at the local level
Spanish & English