Cayo Santa María, May 3, 2022– May 6, 2022
Modality: Face-to-face and Virtual
The Instituto de Biotecnología de las Plantas is pleased to invite you to the XIV International Plant Biotechnology Symposium.
In this fourteenth edition the professors, researches, undergraduate students, businessmen, officials and executives linked with teaching, research, service and marketing will have the opportunity to share results, experiences as well as, reflect on the future of plant biotechnology.
Additionally, you will have the opportunity to know Santa Maria Key, located in an area declared as biosphere reserve in Villa Clara province and considered as one of the four special tourist regions of Cuba.
- Plant cell, tissue and organ culture
- In vitro propagation
- Secondary metabolites
- Plant-microbe interactions
- Functional genomics and proteomics
- Biofortification and metabolic engineering
- Abiotic stress and plant nutrition
- Biotechnology and biofuels
- Biotechnology, climate change and food security
- Biodiversity and conservation of phytogenetic resources
- Biotechnology and public perception
- Professional formation in biotechnology
- Scientific communication in biotechnology
Organization of sessions: conferences, workshops and poster
Spanish & English
If you pay from March 25 to April 15
Delegate in person: 320.00 USD
Virtual Delegate: 105.00 USD
If you pay after April 15
Delegate in person: 370.00 USD
Virtual Delegate: 160.00 USD
Note: The payment of the fee can be made in changing currencies in Cuba (see official site www.bc.gob.cu) referred to in USD at the exchange rate in effect on the day the transaction is made.
Registration fee includes:
- Symposium accreditation and documentation
- Participation in scientific activities of the Symposium
- Certificate of participation.
- Opening ceremony and closing activity.
We foster an ideal place for business contacts, identify new partners, exchanging knowledge and experiences.